About Our Database
Millions of Stocked Compounds
Do you spend a lot of time looking for reagents to conduct research and development? Aurora Fine Chemicals LLC and its online store Chemazone contains more than 100 millions molecules, ready to be shipped from our warehouses at the click of a button.
Chemazone offers a unique service due to its tremendous database with more than 100 millions structures. You can search online, order, and receive the desired compound(s) from a single vendor.
Agrochemists, biochemists, biologists, chemists, medicinal chemists, researchers, scientists, as well as experts in life sciences and the pharmaceutical industry can benefit from Chemazone service while dedicating more time to their current and planned research projects.
We offer a fast and reliable way to find a chemical you need in one of the world's largest collection of organic substances.
Chemazone is online store of Aurora Fine Chemicals LLC, privately held company that was founded in 1990. As a chemical R&D supplier we are offering substances for R&D, drug discovery services, compound libraries and custom synthesis.
What makes us different:
One of the largest collections of chemicals (100 million) available in stock
Our docking software delivers hits/leads of very high quality in a short time
Chemazone Compounds are Cited in High Impact Scientific Journals
- Batalha, P. N.; Forezi, L. d. S. M.; Freitas, M. C. R.; Tolentino, N. M. d. C.; Orestes, E.; Carneiro, J. W. d. M.; Boechat, F. d. C. S.; de Souza, M. C. B. V. Beilstein J. Org. Chem. 2019, 15, 388-400. DOI: 10.3762/bjoc.15.35.
- Cho H, Lee JY, Choi SY, et al. Identification of a New Chemotype of Anti-Obesity Compounds by Ensemble Screening. ACS Omega. 2020;5(8):4338-4346. Published 2020 Feb 20. doi:10.1021/acsomega.9b04454. DOI: 10.1021/acsomega.9b04454.
- Labeguere, F., Dupont, S., Alvey, L., Soulas, F., Newsome, G., Tirera, A., Gosmini, R. (2020). Discovery of 9-cyclopropylethynyl-2-((S)-1-[1,4]dioxan-2-ylmethoxy)-6,7-dihydropyrimido[6,1-a]isoquinolin-4-one (GLPG1205), a Unique GPR84 Negative Allosteric Modulator Undergoing Evaluation in a Phase II Clinical Trial. Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. DOI:10.1021/acs.jmedchem.0c00272
- Srinivasan, P., Smolke, C.D. Engineering a microbial biosynthesis platform for de novo production of tropane alkaloids. Nat Commun 10, 3634 (2019). DOI: 10.1038/s41467-019-11588-w.
- Cenani A, Brosnan R, J, Knych H, K: In vitro and in vivo GABAA Receptor Interaction of the Propanidid Metabolite 4-(2-[Diethylamino]-2-Oxoethoxy)-3-Methoxy-Benzeneacetic Acid. Pharmacology 2019;103:10-16. DOI: 10.1159/000493753.
- Lopes, P. H., Murakami, M. T., Portaro, F. C. V., Mesquita Pasqualoto, K. F., van den Berg, C., & Tambourgi, D. V. (2019). Targeting Loxosceles spider Sphingomyelinase D with small-molecule inhibitors as a potential therapeutic approach for loxoscelism. Journal of Enzyme Inhibition and Medicinal Chemistry, 34(1), 310?321. DOI:10.1080/14756366.2018.1546698
- Campos, J.F.; Loubidi, M.; Scherrmann, M.-C.; Berteina-Raboin, S. A Greener and Efficient Method for Nucleophilic Aromatic Substitution of Nitrogen-Containing Fused Heterocycles. Molecules 2018, 23, 684. . DOI: 10.3390/molecules23030684. Our partners and customers
Our Partners and Customers
We cooperate with organizations and corporation, including NIH/NIAID, universities and pharma companies of different sizes from Pfizer, Moderna and Merck to small startups. Our customers come from research and development labs, the chemical industry, and hospitals. We also take part in drug discovery projects:
Among our customers are hundreds of pharmaceutical, chemical
and agrochemical companies in North and South America,
Europe, Asia and Australia.
Our staff consists of highly qualified individuals with Bsc, Msc and Ph.D. degrees in chemistry, as well as excellent laboratory technicians. In our Molecular Modeling Group we have professionals specializing in computational drug design. The power of molecular modeling cannot be realized without experienced synthetic chemists. They possess many years of experience working in the chemistry of heterocycles, carbohydrates, nucleosides and elemental organic compounds. Aurora has significant expertise in synthesis of all types of R&D chemicals for drug discovery like small molecules, natural products and peptides. Parallel synthesis with well-designed, targeted and fragment-based libraries is the favored approach to lead optimization. Rational design is the strategy for projects driven by structural biology, such as enzyme inhibitors or protein interactions.
Several laboratories for synthesis with modern equipment such as reactors, autoclaves, thermostats and hydrogenation equipment are available.
Intermediates and final products are analyzed by GC, HPLC, IR, NMR, MS, elemental analysis, atom-absorption analysis and crystallographical methods.
We own a large library of 100 million stocked compounds for R&D. Our substances are used in many research labs all over the world. Chemazone offers structures for biochemical and chemical research. Our products are applied in pharmaceutical development, diagnosis, and in chemical production.
The main advantage of Chemazone proprietary software is the quality of the underlying chemical models.